2018 Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels
When it comes to finding your next car, considering its range of trim levels is a must. With countless options, technologies, and features, each trim level offers customized technology to accommodate drivers, such as the Jeep Cherokee.
The 2018 Jeep Cherokee comes in several trim levels, so each driver can find the right trim for their individual driving needs and lifestyle. For drivers from Penn Yan, Geneva, Watkins Glen, and beyond, we at Friendly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram crafted this 2018 Jeep Cherokee trim level review. By reading on, you can learn what each Jeep Cherokee trim offers for its drivers, so you can find the right fit for you.
Jeep Cherokee Latitude
The base level of the Jeep Cherokee, the Latitude, is equipped with a riveting 2.4L MultiAir® engine, which delivers 184 horsepower and 171 lb-ft of torque. Across all trim levels, you can opt for the 3.2L Pentastar® V6 engine for enhanced power since it produces 271 horsepower and 239 lb-ft of torque.
As thrilling of a ride as the Cherokee Latitude is, it’s equally as fun. Use the Integrated Voice Command system with Bluetooth® to perform various functions, stream your favorite artists, make hands-free phone calls, and much more. With the advanced Uconnect® 3 infotainment system, you can peruse apps on the 5-inch touchscreen and keep your smartphone charged with the remote USB port.
For even more technology options, consider the Latitude with Tech Connect Package, which provides a 9-speaker sound system, GPS navigation, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, and much more.
Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus
The Cherokee Latitude Plus trim focuses on improving the entertainment features of the Jeep Cherokee. Inside, you’ll find:
- Steering-wheel-mounted audio controls: Keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel as you adjust the volume.
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio: Enjoy over 100 channels of commercial-free music, sports, news, entertainment, and more.
- 8.4-inch touchscreen display: More easily access the high-end Uconnect® system on this larger display.
Jeep Cherokee Limited
The Jeep Cherokee Limited is equipped with more convenience-oriented features, including:
- Power Liftgate: With the touch of a button, simply open your liftgate.
- A/C Auto Temperature Control with Dual Zone Control: Enjoy individualized temperature settings for the driver and front passenger.
- Power 8-way Driver’s Seat: Find the perfect seating position to remain comfortable anywhere you go.
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
If you’re looking for best-in-class off-roading, the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk is the trim level for you. The Trailhawk brandishes the Trail Rated® badge to signify its off-roading prowess:
- Crawl Ratio: 56:1
- Water Depth: Up to 20 inches
- Turning Diameter: 38.1 feet
- Approach Angle: 29.9o
- Departure Angle: 32.2o
Along with these impressive off-roading specs, you’ll also have Selec-Speed™ Crawl Control, a capable system that helps the Trailhawk climb at slow speeds to focus on powering up and down steep inclines. Other off-road-ready features of the Cherokee Trailhawk include tow hooks, skid plates, and an available 1-inch suspension lift.
Jeep Cherokee Overland
For the ultimate in technology and convenience, there’s the 2018 Cherokee Overland, with features such as:
- 9 Amplified Speakers with a Subwoofer: Fully experience the rich sound of your favorite songs and musicians.
- SiriusXM® Traffic and Travel Link®: Stay up to date on traffic conditions, weather reports, sports scores, nearby fuel prices, and much more.
- Uconnect® 3C NAV with an 8.4-inch Display: This cutting-edge infotainment system is packed with features, including HD Radio™, GPS Navigation, an available built-in 3G Wi-Fi Hotspot, Voice Text Reply, and much more.
Check Out the Jeep Cherokee at Friendly DJCR
If you’d like to check out the new 2018 Jeep Cherokee trim levels yourself, stop into Friendly Dodge Jeep Chrysler Ram. Then, you can get out on the roads of Penn Yan, Geneva, and Watkins Glen in your new ride. Stop in and ask about taking a test drive today!